Princípios de design do Google
- Useful: focus on people – their lives, their work, their dreams.
- Fast: every millisecond counts
- Simple: simplicity is powerful.
- Engaging: engage beginners an attract experts.
- Innovative: dare to be innovative.
- Universal: design for the world.
- Profitable: plan for today’s and tomorrow’s business.
- Beautiful: delight the eye without distracting the mind.
- Trustworthy: be worthy of people’s trust.
- Personable: add a human touch.
Via Functioning Form.
Arquivado em:Design de Interface, Referências | 1 Comment